EICR Testing is committed to providing top-quality services and excellent customer service to our clients. We understand that there may be occasions when clients are dissatisfied with our services, and we are committed to resolving any complaints in a fair, transparent, and timely manner.
- Complaints Procedure EICR Testing has a formal complaints procedure in place to ensure that all complaints are handled promptly and fairly. Clients who wish to make a complaint can do so by contacting us at [email protected].
- Complaints Handling All complaints received by EICR Testing will be handled promptly and fairly, and we will keep clients informed of the progress of their complaint at all times. We will investigate all complaints thoroughly and aim to resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Complaints Resolution EICR Testing is committed to resolving all complaints in a fair and satisfactory manner. We will work with clients to find a resolution that meets their needs and addresses the issues raised in their complaint. If we are unable to resolve a complaint to the client’s satisfaction, we will explain the reasons for our decision and provide information on further options for recourse.
- Complaints Record-Keeping EICR Testing keeps records of all complaints received, including the nature of the complaint, the actions taken to address it, and the resolution reached. We use this information to identify trends and areas for improvement in our services and to ensure that our complaints handling procedures are effective and fair.
- Feedback and Continuous Improvement EICR Testing values feedback from our clients and is committed to using complaints as an opportunity to identify areas for improvement in our services. We will use the information gathered through complaints to improve our services and prevent similar issues from arising in the future.
EICR Testing is committed to providing top-quality services and excellent customer service, and we take complaints seriously. If you have a complaint, please contact us at [email protected], and we will do our best to resolve the issue in a fair and satisfactory manner.